Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just because


I'm not keeping this blog up, but several of you have expressed curiosity about my shopping lately. Here's a sample of what my Sunday shopping looks like.

Inventory from today
6 cans of tuna
2 bottles kids mouthwash
1 bottle neutrogena shampoo
2 toothbrushes
1 tube crest toothpaste
1 can garnier mousse
1 bottle vitamin shampoo
double pack of contact solution
1 bag werther chocolates
1 can swiffer duster spray
2 boxes raisin bran
1 bottle pledge duster
4 bottles of eye drops
1 gillette razor
3 bottles tylenol for arthritis
2 packs eclipse gum
2 packs post it notes
1 roll packing tape
2 triple packs of scotch tape
4 20 packs of pens
4 spiral notebooks
4 rulers
4 book covers
2 compasses
2 protractors
4 pocket folders
2 triple pack glue sticks
4 scissors
1 2 pack light bulbs
4 packs of stayfree pads
2 packs of cottenelle wipes
1 bottle gillette shampoo
1 bottle gillette body wash
2 bottles softsoap body wash

Total value of my purchases $170.32
Total cash I spent today $ 24.57
I will receive a rebate check totalling $ 29.80
I also received CVS store credit totalling a $10 profit.

I got paid just over $15 to purchase all of the above items.

Crazy isn't it???

No comments:

Post a Comment